Looking for a relaxing game to play online with dad

#1 Posted by Katruje (7 posts) -

Hi there,

My dad and I live on opposite sides of the country. He's not much of a gamer, but he does enjoy World of Tanks and Tiger Woods Golf. We typically go online 3-4 times per week to hang out, chat, and play games online. We like golf because it's easy going and accommodates conversation.

So, I'm looking for some suggestions of easy games that he and I can play together. WoT is a bit intense for him, so we play it in small bits. If Golf on Xbox One were better, we'd play only that, but it's pretty bad.

What games can you suggest for a senior who wants to hang out online with his son?

Thanks,

#2 Posted by orbit79 (91 posts) -

@katruje: I enjoy playing Pure Pool with my dad (who I also play golf games with). It's a pretty laid back game, giving lots of opportunities for chatting.

#3 Posted by TryIt (12450 posts) -

my joke answer that I can not resist

http://store.steampowered.com/app/359050/Shower_With_Your_Dad_Simulator_2015_Do_You_Still_Shower_With_Your_Dad/

shower with your dad

#4 Posted by sealionact (3112 posts) -

Sea of Thieves sounds perfect. It's fun, it's laidback and perfectly paced for a bit of family online gaming.

#5 Posted by SecretPolice (33977 posts) -

Texas Hold'em. :P

#6 Posted by Katruje (7 posts) -

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm going to check them out this weekend.

#7 Posted by brimmul777 (3827 posts) -

What about a pinball game? There's a few of them on the Xbox One. There is also a few of pool and snooker games as well. Card games?

#8 Posted by khalilinfo7 (11 posts) -

Texas Hold'em. :P