Top 10 Indie PC Games of 2018 That Console Gamers Won't Have The Chance To Play Yet

• 113 results
#101 Posted by knight-k (2168 posts) -

@with_teeth26 said:
@knight-k said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@the_master_race said:
@knight-k said:

Hahaha! Dat butthurt, it just oozes out of that magnificent post you just made. Thank you, the beggar race always brings the sweetest of tears.

beggar race , hermit , butthurt , srsly do you have anything real to add to this conversation ?

nah he has one argument then when you counter it, he ignores that and just resorts to name calling and the same tired phrases.

I'm not sure how old he is, but his mental age is that of a child.

Look at that elitist attitude, mr 9000 posts that still is on system wars after 10 years, oh wow you surely do not have the mental age of a child. LMFAO! Typical hypocrite hermit behaviour.

you are right, I shouldn't stoop to your level of posting.

i'll go back to ignoring you since I've yet to see you post something of substance, mostly just inflamatory memes and phrases you stole from other more successful trolls

You're the one to attack first. "bu...bu..I shouldnt stoop to ur level, now imma ignore u" Wow, you're such a big boy oh yes you're so grown up.

GTFO, nobody will miss you

#102 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (24728 posts) -
@knight-k said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@knight-k said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@the_master_race said:

beggar race , hermit , butthurt , srsly do you have anything real to add to this conversation ?

nah he has one argument then when you counter it, he ignores that and just resorts to name calling and the same tired phrases.

Look at that elitist attitude, mr 9000 posts that still is on system wars after 10 years, oh wow you surely do not have the mental age of a child. LMFAO! Typical hypocrite hermit behaviour.

i'll go back to ignoring you since I've yet to see you post something of substance, mostly just inflamatory memes and phrases you stole from other more successful trolls

You're the one to attack first. "bu...bu..I shouldnt stoop to ur level, now imma ignore u" Wow, you're such a big boy oh yes you're so grown up.

He's right. You are a child.

#103 Posted by Gatygun (1297 posts) -

There is another hospital game out forgot its name which has a lot of positive reviews i think its better then two point hospital as that game was fairly trash.

Also add they are billions in that list. It's probably the best RTS in decades.

#104 Posted by knight-k (2168 posts) -

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@knight-k said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@knight-k said:
@with_teeth26 said:

Oh look hermits teaming together, who ever would've thought that?

#105 Edited by MonsieurX (38383 posts) -

@knight-k said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@knight-k said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@knight-k said:

Oh look hermits teaming together, who ever would've thought that?

Things have changed since Quack and recloud got banned, cows teaming together isn't happening as often :(

Avatar image for the_master_race
#106 Edited by the_master_race (4477 posts) -

@Gatygun said:

There is another hospital game out forgot its name which has a lot of positive reviews i think its better then two point hospital as that game was fairly trash.

Also add they are billions in that list. It's probably the best RTS in decades.

isn't Project Hospital ? >> http://store.steampowered.com/app/868360/Project_Hospital/

#107 Posted by TryIt (12885 posts) -

@knight-k said:
@tryit said:
@knight-k said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@the_master_race said:

what the F does post count have to do with anything at all even remotely?

Seems like I hit a snare with this one...

no sorry that doesnt help me understand how number of post counts matter

#108 Edited by warmblur (1117 posts) -

I been PC gaming for 13 years and I can honestly and easily say PS4 has the best exclusives now. Nobody cares about indie games except for a niche audience I doubt any console gamer is jealous or cares.

#109 Posted by SchnabbleTab (1440 posts) -

@blueinheaven said:
@the_master_race said:
@blueinheaven said:

More indie garbage. Yeah, you're welcome to it. PC gamer here by the way.

and now a console gamer

You can't read? Is this why you had to change your idiot thread title?

PC AND console gamer I can afford more than one system to play games on and I love games unlike you who is just in love with his hardware, that's where we differ.

I didn't put an expensive PC together to waste my time on garbage indie games, that's another area we differ in, assuming you even have a fucking decent PC which actually I doubt.

Did you lose your job or something? You're always so awfully edgy and mad.

#110 Posted by SchnabbleTab (1440 posts) -
@zaryia said:
@freedomfreak said:

Cool. A thread showing me why I shouldn't bother with PC gaming.

But this is a Indy specific thread. That doesn't mean it's all PC has. For example, since you just admitted you don't bother with PC gaming you also admitted you play the trash version of most major video games and play shit online.

If you want, you can take out every indy title and PC is still well ahead for high scoring titles this gen, plays the better version of almost all console games, and way better for online.

Do you mean the shit online where every second player is a russian/chinese hacker?

#111 Edited by Zaryia (6717 posts) -
@SchnabbleTab said:
@zaryia said:

But this is a Indy specific thread. That doesn't mean it's all PC has. For example, since you just admitted you don't bother with PC gaming you also admitted you play the trash version of most major video games and play shit online.

If you want, you can take out every indy title and PC is still well ahead for high scoring titles this gen, plays the better version of almost all console games, and way better for online.

Do you mean the shit online where every second player is a russian/chinese hacker?

I mean the shit online that contains almost all of and is THE go to for normal competitive gaming (meaning the minor hacking is a non factor, or this simply wouldn't be sustainable), contains almost all of and is THE go to for tournament competitive gaming or e-sports, has more players than PSN or XBL in 1 game alone, has exponentially more high scoring online games, has exponentially more highly active online games (again, showing the minor hacking presence has no real major impact), has real mods, and plays far more games above a terrible 30 or below fps for online. A small percent of hackers doesn't alter that it is THE quintessential machine for online play.

It isn't even fair how much better PC is on this facet. You should choose another angle of attack, because online isn't the way.

#112 Edited by dantesergei (2185 posts) -

I need to check out RETURN OF THE OBRA DINN.

#113 Edited by SchnabbleTab (1440 posts) -

@zaryia said:
@SchnabbleTab said:
@zaryia said:

I mean the shit online that contains almost all of and is THE go to for normal competitive gaming (meaning the minor hacking is a non factor, or this simply wouldn't be sustainable), contains almost all of and is THE go to for tournament competitive gaming or e-sports, has more players than PSN or XBL in 1 game alone, has exponentially more high scoring online games, has exponentially more highly active online games (again, showing the minor hacking presence has no real major impact), has real mods, and plays far more games above a terrible 30 or below fps for online. A small percent of hackers doesn't alter that it is THE quintessential machine for online play.

It isn't even fair how much better PC is on this facet. You should choose another angle of attack, because online isn't the way.

You mean this? http://www.hltv.org/blog/13538/cheating-on-professional-level-of-csgo

Looks like even pro gamers in PC gaming tournaments are full of hackers. Not to mention the over 13 million hackers banned in PUBG alone (in just one year) http://www.vg247.com/2018/10/04/pubg-13-million-cheaters-banned-since-2017/.

Dat small percentage doe, I'm sure those 13 million people didn't affect anyone, totally a non factor, that's why everyone is crying about hackers in the Steam forums.

LMAO I just took a quick glance at the PUBG forum and guess what, the very first entry is a thread about hackers = http://steamcommunity.com/app/578080/discussions/1/1750106661705663435/.

Looks like you're tolerating hackers because you don't want to get a console, well you're part of the problem then, if you don't fight them, then you might as well have joined them.

#114 Edited by Zaryia (6717 posts) -
@SchnabbleTab said:

You mean this? http://www.hltv.org/blog/13538/cheating-on-professional-level-of-csgo

Looks like even pro gamers in PC gaming tournaments are full of hackers. Not to mention the over 13 million hackers banned in PUBG alone (in just one year) http://www.vg247.com/2018/10/04/pubg-13-million-cheaters-banned-since-2017/.

Dat small percentage doe, I'm sure those 13 million people didn't affect anyone, totally a non factor, that's why everyone is crying about hackers in the Steam forums.

LMAO I just took a quick glance at the PUBG forum and guess what, the very first entry is a thread about hackers = http://steamcommunity.com/app/578080/discussions/1/1750106661705663435/.

Looks like you're tolerating hackers because you don't want to get a console, well you're part of the problem then, if you don't fight them, then you might as well have joined them.

You're really over-stating 1 minor problem, when consoles have considerably more issues vs PC and bigger ones at that.

1. Professional PC gaming tournaments are not "full of hackers". There's a literal handful, and they get weeded out quick. Otherwise PC wouldn't make up 99% of e-sports. If it was an actual issue, you would see numbers shift consoles. That isn't the case, as you know.

http://www.esportsearnings.com/games

2. PUBG is most played on PC and objectively best on PC. It's obviously going to have more cheaters due to a higher population, but I'm glad they were able to ban so many of them and clean it up. It's a very small percent now. Like with most of PC gaming.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2018/01/12/pubg-hits-3-million-players-on-xbox-one-as-it-averages-3-million-concurrents-on-steam/#4786664b75f8

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-pubg-xbox-performance-still-isnt-good-enough

3. As I kind of stated on point 1, the hacking clearly isn't large enough to make a difference. PC online has far more players than XBL or PSN. Steam grows bigger every year.

A shitty blog posts and few forum threads don't change those facts. Hacking exists, but isn't that big (and when it gets big it gets purged quickly) and this fact is shown via PC numbers growing and obliterating PSN or XBL in all facets.

Looks like you're tolerating hackers because you don't want to get a console,

I don't want to play online on console because it's exponentially worse. Like going from a Ferrari to a Kia, why would I do that?

• Exponentially less high scoring online games to play.
  • Exponentially less highly active played games.
  • Exponentially less competitive gaming.
  • Exponentially less e-sports.
  • Thumbsticks, low settings, and 30 (or less) fps in far too many MP games. Nope.

This stuff I listed is considerably worse than 1% of my total player base hacking.

I personally haven't come across a hacker since CS:S, a very long time ago. Why would I move to an objectively worse experience because of that?