System Wars Lounge v77 -- The Verbtex is Pretty Retired Editon!

• 70 results
#51 Posted by SOedipus (11227 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: she die? She’s one of the reasons why I stopped watching. I could not stand her in that show.

#52 Posted by uninspiredcup (29940 posts) -

@SOedipus said:

@uninspiredcup: she die? She’s one of the reasons why I stopped watching. I could not stand her in that show.

Yea, unless they have a shitty plot-twist she's dead at the end of season 1. That guy playing (fake) Joker is pretty good as well Hell, most of the acting is good now, was mainly her and Barbara Gordon who were terrible.

Season 2 is abit better thus far. But still feels like it was made in the 1990's compared to shit like Daredevl or Jessica Jones.

#53 Posted by verbtex (9139 posts) -

What if all I really want is Kingdom Hearts 3 to be here already?

#54 Posted by verbtex (9139 posts) -
@davillain- said:
@verbtex said:
@davillain- said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Not interested. Maybe if the title "Moderator" was revert back to "Ranger" I might join and help out GS community giving the fact GS is my home after all.

You are like the only person who I think has ever said that. A lot of the rangers were honestly not very happy with their role. They did a great thing for the community, but I could definitely understand how they felt underappreciated.

Wait, the whole "Ranger" title wasn't the best for others? I had no idea, I used to see them helping out and everything else but never knew it was underappreciated. But since it's 2019, I think it could work for if giving the chance and try to improve the title would be something to consider but that's my opinion though.

They did serve an important role when we had a huge influx of users, but the community here is dying a lot. The role was not meant to be the same as a moderator, and be more of a friend who introduces people to the way that Gamespot worked. A lot of them felt really under appreciated though, since they weren't given the same respect as a moderator, and really only had mod "powers" on a UCB.

I tried to rally up some morale in the board multiple times before the role was transitioned into moderator completely.

#55 Edited by nintendoboy16 (35564 posts) -

So, for shits and giggles, I was checking film ratings for DB Super Broly and it's rated a regular PG... wha? That's... slightly low for Dragon Ball.

#56 Edited by uninspiredcup (29940 posts) -

I'm wondering if the home release will be extended, originally it had 3 hours worth of content that got cut down.

The Planet Vegita stuff has alot of harsh cuts, heavily, heavily condensed. That part visually looks better, but isn't as good as the original Bardock TV special.

#57 Posted by SOedipus (11227 posts) -

@uninspiredcup: oh, you’re only on season 2? I think I made it to season 4. Good luck.

#58 Edited by DaVillain- (33689 posts) -

New year and SW still the same. Nothing new & now, it's getting boring, but I still keep coming here out of bad habits -_-

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#59 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (13334 posts) -

I just come here to read ProtossRushX threads.

#60 Posted by XVision84 (14759 posts) -

@davillain-: What's getting you down, bud? SW is best when you don't take it seriously, or if you do take it seriously then expect most others not to (I alternate). If you're getting burned out maybe take a break? A lot of things are truly detrimental bad habits, I don't think SW should be one of them! :)

#61 Posted by DaVillain- (33689 posts) -

@XVision84 said:

@davillain-: What's getting you down, bud? SW is best when you don't take it seriously, or if you do take it seriously then expect most others not to (I alternate). If you're getting burned out maybe take a break? A lot of things are truly detrimental bad habits, I don't think SW should be one of them! :)

I just miss good ol Charizard1605!

But in all seriousness, I'm getting old so don't mind me this little old GS user.

#62 Edited by UItravioIence (1118 posts) -

Yooo. R Kelly is a piece of shit. I don't wish death on anyone but I wouldn't think twice if he was gunned down.

#63 Edited by DaVillain- (33689 posts) -

@uitravioience said:

Yooo. R Kelly is a piece of shit. I don't wish death on anyone but I wouldn't think twice if he was gunned down.

I only like R. Kelly's music and that's about it. Outside of his Music, he's a Piece of crap that's for sure. Can't believe Kevin Hart defended that guy.

#64 Edited by uninspiredcup (29940 posts) -

Just read his wiki, read more like a rap sheet.

I guess money lets you away with any old shit.

#65 Posted by nintendoboy16 (35564 posts) -
@uninspiredcup said:

I'm wondering if the home release will be extended, originally it had 3 hours worth of content that got cut down.

The Planet Vegita stuff has alot of harsh cuts, heavily, heavily condensed. That part visually looks better, but isn't as good as the original Bardock TV special.

Either way, I bought my advance tickets yesterday (Utah time). Been wanting to see a PROPER Dragon Ball film in theaters for years.

Still, anticipated a PG-13 at the least.

#68 Posted by getyeryayasout (11967 posts) -

Got a pair of Sony H900N earphones as a gift. Love em. That noise canceling is some witchcraft.

#69 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (18938 posts) -

@davillain-Here's some reading material for you, History of System Wars and I mean the history of this place. I joined during the golden age and it was a whole lot more fun than today.

#70 Posted by uninspiredcup (29940 posts) -

Making brisket for the first time, exciting times.

Lot's and lot's and lot's of sandwich resource.

#71 Posted by getyeryayasout (11967 posts) -

For real though, **** you Gillette, and goodbye P&G.

#72 Posted by uninspiredcup (29940 posts) -
Loading Video...