Is getting angry about Diablo Immortal just childish baby entitlement?

• 132 results
Posted by uninspiredcup (29220 posts) 1 month, 12 days ago

Poll: Is getting angry about Diablo Immortal just childish baby entitlement? (80 votes)

Such immature 39%
It correct 61%

From a business standpoint,Diablo is essentially a cookie-clicking game. Aside from maybe choosing a skill tree, there isn't really any skill involved, you simply run at things and click like a madmad until you get that "ding". It's perfect for mobile gaming, and surprising this didn't happen earlier. It will no doubt be hugely popular.

Are fans correct to be outraged or this is just another embarrassing moment (one of many) in gaming?

No Caption Provided

#51 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (18709 posts) -
@Bread_or_Decide said:

I'm done with gamers and this idiotic attitude. It's really the worst part of the hobby.

Aren't you also a gamer? You seemed to act as an elitist far worst than you describe a group of people that are upset of a Convention that was designed for fans, not investors.

#52 Posted by FireEmblem_Man (18709 posts) -
@Jag85 said:

You can't really blame Blizzard for wanting a piece of the mobile pie. Mobile gaming is the largest sector of the global video game industry.

Yes, Mobile is huge. This will be downloaded over 100 million players especially in China and South Korea, where Blizzard has a huge market presence since Star Craft. Heck, Japan has been moving away from traditional consoles after the PS2 and since the PSP and DS era.

However, it would have been better if Diablo Immortal was announced outside of BlizzCon, which is a Western Convention for fans that love all Blizzard's titles and are dedicated PC Enthusiasts.

#53 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1518 posts) -

Non-gamers on a gaming site trying to tone police gamers, LOL

#54 Edited by Jag85 (12408 posts) -
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@Jag85 said:

You can't really blame Blizzard for wanting a piece of the mobile pie. Mobile gaming is the largest sector of the global video game industry.

Yes, Mobile is huge. This will be downloaded over 100 million players especially in China and South Korea, where Blizzard has a huge market presence since Star Craft. Heck, Japan has been moving away from traditional consoles after the PS2 and since the PSP and DS era.

However, it would have been better if Diablo Immortal was announced outside of BlizzCon, which is a Western Convention for fans that love all Blizzard's titles and are dedicated PC Enthusiasts.

Asia has been Blizzard's biggest market for nearly two decades (South Korea since StarCraft, and China since WOW). And with the involvement of Chinese developer NetEase, it's clear this game is intended for Asian markets.

It would've been better to announce this game either online, or at an Asian convention. Not sure why they announced it at an American PC convention of all places... That would be like Konami announcing a Metal Gear pachinko machine at a Western video game convention.

#55 Edited by Vaasman (13302 posts) -

Mark Kern, producer of Diablo 2, on the situation.

It really has nothing to do with entitlement. If they had announced literally nothing for Diablo, people would have been mildly annoyed with no D4, but shrugged and moved on with their lives.

They simply tried to forcefeed the wrong audience the wrong product. Nobody at Blizzcon will ever want a lazy mobile game reskin outsourced to a company that isn't even Blizzard. Despite touting itself as a convention for gamers, where they pay hefty amounts to attend, they clearly made this effort to please the shareholders.

#56 Posted by cainetao11 (35693 posts) -

You wanna cry? Everyone has the right and it is what we as beings were given to let the pressure out. But everyone has freedom then. That includes Blizzard to make a mobile game that people want to cry over.

#57 Posted by jeezers (1956 posts) -

It's always about the money.

I don't like playing phone games so yeah this sucks for me, I like buttons and controllers not covering my phone in finger prints. Everyone knows its going to be riddled with micro transactions because its a phone game. Ea did it to me with C&C and now blizzard with Diablo. I get it mobile appeals to casuals, it will make a lot of money. Will fans of the series be happy about it? Hell no, no gamers want to see there favorite franchise turned into a micro transaction phone game, Diablo 3 came out 6 years ago... C&C was like 10 years ago, back from the dead but as shitty phone games lol

#58 Posted by SoAmazingBaby (3023 posts) -

Saying Diablo doesnt require any skill is where you lost me.

HC Diablo pushing top 10 leaderboards requires skill...

#59 Posted by Howmakewood (5532 posts) -

Not sure who are worse, the ones losing their shit over the game or these "journalists", later are usually the bigger edgelords tho

#60 Edited by KungfuKitten (25971 posts) -

I mean for a lot of gamers Blizzard is a special company that has earned a lot of goodwill and I believe they have been cashing in on that goodwill for a long time now (with Dota items and these events). I think that despite Activision's involvement a lot of gamers were hoping that Blizzard could remain themselves. People pay for their events to see their events, but also to support Blizzard because they can make awesome games. They don't 'just' pay to see the event I mean it's bloody expensive. It's been like 5 or 6 years (?) since their previous release. So the fans were probably expecting something to come out of Blizzcon after a couple of lesser years and... they are essentially presenting their bottom tier projects.

Disappointment. Maybe even the feeling they took money and ran. I mean... presenting a mobile game to their core audience as if it's their next best thing is painful... Gamers who play other games are not going to fall for phone game trickery. And they were literally trying to convince core gamers that they should be interested in this phone game. So I think on top of disappointment a lot of the fans who traveled far and wide to be at Blizzcon for their Diablo news felt a little insulted.

How would you feel if Blizzard was your favorite developer because of their past top-tier games and you got your ticket a couple months prior to go to their event where they have confirmed they will talk about new Diablo stuff. And anyone knows it's been too long for it to be Diablo III so it's probably Diablo IV. Finally! I mean it's been a while, hasn't it? If I had to bet on a year that would get a big Blizzcon reveal it would have been this year. And you have been traveling for half a day or longer to get there. It's probably in another country so you likely used up all your savings for that year, just to be there when they announce something you're very likely to love... Been looking forward to this for months. Even if it's just a screenshot of one of their next big games, that's all you need. And what you get is a phone game that is likely going to be filled with real money boosts and barriers and all the unethical shit that makes you want to snap someone's neck (basically everything you don't want Blizzard to be) and a slightly brushed up version of Warcraft 3?

I think that's what went through the mind of that one gamer who said something like: 'Is this an April fools joke out of season?' It was rude of him to put it that bluntly, however I can understand why he might say something like that. I think he was angry after spending a long time hoping for anything substantial.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
#61 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

I'm done with gamers and this idiotic attitude. It's really the worst part of the hobby.

Aren't you also a gamer? You seemed to act as an elitist far worst than you describe a group of people that are upset of a Convention that was designed for fans, not investors.

I'm a self hating gamer, obviously.

#62 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@KungfuKitten said:

I mean for a lot of gamers Blizzard is a special company that has earned a lot of goodwill and I believe they have been cashing in on that goodwill for a long time now (with Dota items and these events). I think that despite Activision's involvement a lot of gamers were hoping that Blizzard could remain themselves. People pay for their events to see their events, but also to support Blizzard because they can make awesome games. They don't 'just' pay to see the event I mean it's bloody expensive. It's been like 5 or 6 years (?) since their previous release. So the fans were probably expecting something to come out of Blizzcon after a couple of lesser years and... they are essentially presenting their bottom tier projects.

Disappointment. Maybe even the feeling they took money and ran. I mean... presenting a mobile game to their core audience as if it's their next best thing is painful... Gamers who play other games are not going to fall for phone game trickery. And they were literally trying to convince core gamers that they should be interested in this phone game. So I think on top of disappointment a lot of the fans who traveled far and wide to be at Blizzcon for their Diablo news felt a little insulted.

How would you feel if Blizzard was your favorite developer because of their past top-tier games and you got your ticket a couple months prior to go to their event where they have confirmed they will talk about new Diablo stuff. And anyone knows it's been too long for it to be Diablo III so it's probably Diablo IV. Finally! I mean it's been a while, hasn't it? If I had to bet on a year that would get a big Blizzcon reveal it would have been this year. And you have been traveling for half a day or longer to get there. It's probably in another country so you likely used up all your savings for that year, just to be there when they announce something you're very likely to love... Been looking forward to this for months. Even if it's just a screenshot of one of their next big games, that's all you need. And what you get is a phone game that is likely going to be filled with real money boosts and barriers and all the unethical shit that makes you want to snap someone's neck (basically everything you don't want Blizzard to be) and a slightly brushed up version of Warcraft 3?

I think that's what went through the mind of that one gamer who said something like: 'Is this an April fools joke out of season?' It was rude of him to put it that bluntly, however I can understand why he might say something like that. I think he was angry after spending a long time hoping for anything substantial.

So Blizzard is to blame for the often unrealistic expectations fans bring in with them? Diablo IV is an ace card they don't need to pull right now. Hell, they'd be fools to waste it during a time when they're doing so well.

#63 Posted by musicalmac (24981 posts) -

It may not fully fit either description. Folks on the internet are just too quick to react to things, especially if they don't know much about those things.

Maybe it'll be terrible, but maybe it'll be great. We'll find out, but the patient among us are waiting in a far more graceful and dignified manner. Ha.

#64 Posted by Howmakewood (5532 posts) -
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@KungfuKitten said:

So Blizzard is to blame for the often unrealistic expectations fans bring in with them? Diablo IV is an ace card they don't need to pull right now. Hell, they'd be fools to waste it during a time when they're doing so well.

Expecting an announcement or an update on the platform their fans play on sounds highly unrealistic and we should tone down our expectations, it's a small company after all

#65 Posted by R4gn4r0k (29524 posts) -

Dungeon Keeper: Was a PC franchise > now it's a mobile game

Sim City: Was a PC franchise > now it's a mobile game

Command & Conquer: Was a PC franchise > now it's a mobile game

Diablo: Was a PC franchise > now it's a mobile game

Honestly, I'm glad these companies are getting all the shit they are getting. They deserve nothing less.

#66 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@howmakewood said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@KungfuKitten said:

Expecting an announcement or an update on the platform their fans play on sounds highly unrealistic and we should tone down our expectations, it's a small company after all

Was something promised and not given? They teased a new game.

This reminds me of the things people always expect from the next Nintendo console. "This one will finally have power!!"

You see how that's idiotic and not Nintendo's fault?

#67 Posted by Fedor (3333 posts) -

Its justified backlash.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
#68 Edited by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

Its completely justified..

People that would care about this game aren't at Blizcon. The fact they saved this for last shows how utterly clueless Blizzard has become.

#69 Posted by Howmakewood (5532 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide: like said they expected announcements on PC, where their base fans are and majority of people at blizzcon. Doubt most expect powerful hw from Nintendo, while majority expects PC games from Blizzard as you might know where all their former games are.

#70 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

wait...are you saying when I am Dry Camping I can play 'Diablo Immortal' on my tablet which pulls like .7 amps instead of 4 amps which I can do indefinitely without using the generator. That is actually something for me to keep in mind, not really my kind of game but the power requirements for my tablet is way lower than my PC

#71 Edited by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@blackhairedhero said:

People that would care about this game aren't at Blizcon. The fact they saved this for last shows how utterly clueless Blizzard has become.

Oh please, I bet half those buffoons are going to download and play the mobile game.

#72 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

http://mashable.com/article/diablo-immortal-hands-on/#FIhx1LzcqPqm

#73 Edited by uninspiredcup (29220 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@blackhairedhero said:

Oh please, I bet half those buffoons are going to download and play the mobile game.

Yep.

Remember when the master race boycotted Modern Warfare 2 for not having dedicated servers? Piratically everyone in the boycott group was playing it day 1.

Gamers have a lot of bark, but really not much bite.

#74 Posted by jahnee (3863 posts) -

Household name vs New IP. Blizzard played it safe, and the original fanbase backlash is deserved.

#75 Edited by Ross_the_Boss6 (3898 posts) -

I think teasing a Diablo announcement and saving it for last, only to have it be a mobile game, is rude of Blizzard. They’re not thick enough to think fans would be excited about this.

As for if this game will be any good, we can only wait and see. History tells us games like these are made in a way to get people to spend money.

I do feel bad for the presenters on stage, nobody deserves to be treated like that.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
#76 Posted by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide: And? I play "Marvel contest of champions" when I'm bored at work. Does that mean I give two shits if they announce a sequel at E3? There is difference between something you only play when your bored and something you actually look forward to. Mobile games are generally just something people do when they are bored.

#77 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

I think teasing a Diablo announcement and saving it for last, only to have it be a mobile game, is a rude of Blizzard. They’re not thick enough to think fans would be excited about this.

As for if this game will be any good, we can only wait and see. History tells us games like these are made in a way to get people to spend money.

I do feel bad for the presenters on stage, nobody deserves to be treated like that.

Lies. Blizzard downplayed any important franchise announcements ahead of time. It's fans that ignored this and went in still thinking they would get Diablo IV.

But of course that's Blizzard's fault.

#78 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

Blizzard warns fans ahead of time...

#79 Edited by KungfuKitten (25971 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:

Blizzard warns fans ahead of time...

That's important information. So we shouldn't have expected any D4 news anyways.

To be clear I was not saying that if a fan sets crazy expectations, that it's OK for them to publicly put the developers in their place during their own event. I was annoyed that people set themselves up for disappointment because of wild speculations or assumptions that are based on nothing factual like they do with Nintendo. But I do think there's the other side to that story where developers and publishers do have some control over the expectations they set and do have the ability to piss people off by making bad moves especially if they are so beloved.

#80 Edited by Ross_the_Boss6 (3898 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide: I think I recall one vague statement regarding this. Shocking people missed the memo.

I’m in partial agreement with you, I think the reaction is way overblown. But I also don’t believe Blizzard did everything they could have to avoid this.

The fact that they’re now deleting negative comments and dislikes on YouTube isn’t helping their case either.

#81 Edited by Vaasman (13302 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

I think teasing a Diablo announcement and saving it for last, only to have it be a mobile game, is a rude of Blizzard. They’re not thick enough to think fans would be excited about this.

Lies. Blizzard downplayed any important franchise announcements ahead of time. It's fans that ignored this and went in still thinking they would get Diablo IV.

You seem confused.

The issue isn't that D4 wasn't announced.

The issue was that Immortal was announced instead of anything else, and hyped center-stage as the next big thing, even though it's quite clearly an outsourced ARPG with Diablo 3 assets. Literally showing nothing was a better alternative given the western PC centric audience, the timing, and the inherent financial sink of a convention.

This is Blizzard sending a very clear message that they aren't in touch with the kind of audience that they market to. They'd rather insult our intelligence (Do you guys not have phones?!) than appeal to our interests.

#82 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@Vaasman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

...They'd rather insult our intelligence (Do you guys not have phones?!) than appeal to our interests.

LOL..literally laughed out loud. Yes. these companies absolutely do that...often.

#83 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@Vaasman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

You seem confused.

The issue was that Immortal was announced instead of anything else, and hyped center-stage as the next big thing, even though it's quite clearly an outsourced ARPG with Diablo 3 assets. Literally showing nothing was a better alternative given the western PC centric audience, the timing, and the inherent financial sink of a convention.

This is Blizzard sending a very clear message that they aren't in touch with the kind of audience that they market to. They'd rather insult our intelligence (Do you guys not have phones?!) than appeal to our interests.

1. The game looks absolutely spectacular for a mobile game. Impressive even.

2. So the WOW remake, the Warcraft 3 remake, and the new overwatch character don't count? Those are all fanboy friendly decisions and now they don't count because gamer's would rather focus on the one thing they didn't like. Okay.

#84 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@tryit said:
@Vaasman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

...They'd rather insult our intelligence (Do you guys not have phones?!) than appeal to our interests.

LOL..literally laughed out loud. Yes. these companies absolutely do that...often.

I feel bad for anyone measuring their intelligence based on products released.

I don't feel insulted, because feeling insulted about a product is stupid.

#85 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@tryit said:
@Vaasman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

neither one of the things you just said makes any sense to me actually.

yes of COURSE you can measure intelligence by products people buy, to think not is completely absurd. people who are easily duped into buying crap actually are less intelligent then people who can see thru the bullshit...no question.

On your second part to be as blunt as I can be, I could not remotely care less if you are insulted by what I say or not

#86 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@tryit said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@tryit said:
@Vaasman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

yes of COURSE you can measure intelligence by products people buy, to think not is completely absurd. people who are easily duped into buying crap actually are less intelligent then people who can see thru the bullshit...no question.

On your second part to be as blunt as I can be, I could not remotely care less if you are insulted by what I say or not

I knew genius doctors who went home and only watched easy going stupid tv shows.

So no, what you consume says nothing about your actual intelligence. This a fallacy of teenagers and those stuck in arrested development.

Things do not define you. You define you.

#87 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@tryit said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@tryit said:
@Vaasman said:

I knew genius doctors who went home and only watched easy going stupid tv shows.

So no, what you consume says nothing about your actual intelligence. This a fallacy of teenagers and those stuck in arrested development.

you can tell how stupid a person is by the products they buy.

more over, the original statement was not about what products they buy but rather how stupid they are to fall for the sales pitch itself so in that statement the evaluation is not the product but rather the specific statements made by the PR person and how stupid a person is to fall for it.

you can also tell a persons intelligence by their ability to focus on the point.

#88 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

It's also the failed thinking of those who feel the world revolves around them,. Products are released to personally insult YOU, yes YOU. The multi million dollar company is sitting around thinking of ways to upset you basement dwellers.

#89 Posted by pyro1245 (4268 posts) -

A better question is: What's going on at Blizzard that they didn't see the blow back coming?

'Let's tease something about one of our biggest PC gaming series, then reveal it's a mobile game at Bizz Con. What could go wrong?'

The response to EA's treatment of C&C should have been all the red flag needed to anticipate consumer response.

This would have been completely avoided if they had just said it was mobile from the start. Crush everyone's hope before it has a chance to grow. Nothing wrong with going for that mobile market cash.

#90 Posted by Vaasman (13302 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Vaasman said:

You seem confused.

2. So the WOW remake, the Warcraft 3 remake, and the new overwatch character don't count? Those are all fanboy friendly decisions and now they don't count because gamer's would rather focus on the one thing they didn't like. Okay.

WoW remake was long since known, new Overwatch/HOTS characters are heavily expected at this point, same for Hearthstone expansion. As for a W3 remake, that's nice, but it's also a very mild offering, considering Warcraft 3 is perfectly playable as-is, despite it's shitty graphics.

But this is all a very weak deflection regardless, none of those were the capstone of the show, none of them are related to the Diablo franchise, and none of them were forcefed to the audience as things they should want even though the company knew it wasn't, expecting everyone to suck it down like mindless chattel.

Also I honestly don't know what footage you're watching but it's clearly using D3 assets overtop of Netease's other p2w work, that themselves are lazy Diablo clones. Not that "absolutely spectacular for a mobile game" isn't a backhanded compliment anyway.

#91 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@tryit said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@tryit said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@tryit said:

more over, the original statement was not about what products they buy but rather how stupid they are to fall for the sales pitch itself so in that statement the evaluation is not the product but rather the specific statements made by the PR person and how stupid a person is to fall for it.

you can also tell a persons intelligence by their ability to focus on the point.

So you're a teenager.

Got it.

#92 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@tryit said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@tryit said:

So you're a teenager.

Got it.

so the point (if you go back and look) was NOT about the product as a measure of intelligence. It was the SALES PITCH as a measure of intelligence.

and yes..without question at all whatsoever, you can ABSOLUTLY tell if a person is stupid or not by how much they fall for a bad sales pitch, dont be naive

#93 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

@Vaasman said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Vaasman said:

You seem confused.

WoW remake was long since known, new Overwatch/HOTS characters are heavily expected at this point, same for Hearthstone expansion. As for a W3 remake, that's nice, but it's also a very mild offering, considering Warcraft 3 is perfectly playable as-is, despite it's shitty graphics.

But this is all a very weak deflection regardless, none of those were the capstone of the show, none of them are related to the Diablo franchise, and none of them were forcefed to the audience as things they should want even though the company knew it wasn't, expecting everyone to suck it down like mindless chattel.

Also I honestly don't know what footage you're watching but it's clearly using D3 assets overtop of Netease's other p2w work, that themselves are lazy Diablo clones. Not that "absolutely spectacular for a mobile game" isn't a backhanded compliment anyway.

Forcefed? Jesus how dramatic. They watched a thing on screen, end of the world, obviously.

And it's funny that a few speak for so many. Perhaps many in the audience thought it looked cool or okay. Word from the showroom floor is the game plays great.

#94 Edited by Vaasman (13302 posts) -

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Vaasman said:

Forcefed? Jesus how dramatic. They watched a thing on screen, end of the world, obviously.

And it's funny that a few speak for so many. Perhaps many in the audience thought it looked cool or okay. Word from the showroom floor is the game plays great.

As compared to the dramatics of calling everyone entitled nerds. Hello pot? It's me, kettle, we should talk.

Considering the audience booed the Q&A and the trailers are now in the millions of dislikes combined, I'd say it's quite more than "the few." The actual booths for the game had dozens of rows setup but maybe 4-5 people playing at any time, as documented in a multitude of pictures from the event. I'm not going to argue that this game doesn't have it's market and it won't make stupid levels of money, but lets not pretend it was marketed to the right audience in any fashion here.

You linked literally one article as defense that it's "great." One that is heavily biased mind you as the real intention is to call out gamers for showing dissatisfaction. Best I can find is that it's fine, acceptable, and functional in core gameplay. IGN was overall mildly interested but said it clearly wasn't made with them in mind. Gamercrate said they had fun for a demo but definitely wouldn't buy the final product. Consensus is just that "it plays like Diablo," but what's going to bog the game down isn't something you get merely from a demo. Based on the developer history, we can fairly safely assume the game will include predatory pay 2 win models, a point which no one in the press circuit nor Blizzard have attempted to argue against as a near guarantee.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#95 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (3292 posts) -

Diablo is a very established gaming franchise. One that has roots with an audience that's more above the casual crowd. So, of course they're going to react badly when they shoehorn it for the LCD. I mean, sure, it's Blizzard's IP to do what they want with. But, this doesn't mean the fans can't react how they want to the news, especially in a venue where they're hoping to get genuinely exciting news for Blizzard's properties. Immortal is a step backward to many.

#96 Posted by madrocketeer (5892 posts) -

Well, word has now been going around that Blizzard were going to announce Diablo 4 right after Diablo Immortal, but ditched the plan at the last minute. Apparently, the game has gone through several iterations, and what they had just wasn't ready for prime time. Instead, they were going to have a dev come say via video that game is in development, before chickening out of that too.

Load of bollocks. If Nintendo can get away with nothing but a friggin logo, Blizzard sure can get away with even less. As I said, the reaction was disproportionate, but Blizzard did f*** this up.

#97 Posted by IvanGrozny (844 posts) -

Wouldn't you be angry if you buy Penguins hockey match ticket, but it results to be a cricket match.

#98 Posted by mumunaro (100 posts) -

Im actually quite excited about mobile Diablo. Since i know we finally have a poliah mobile hack and slash.

I know there is still Diablo 4 in the making too so i wasnt too disappointed.

But why do the "rage" against a mobile Diablo is immediately blamed on "men" and "misogynists"? I even saw accusations of racism. Wtf? I bet soon they blame Trump and rep voters lol

I saw some of the comments on some of the popular Youtube vids regarding this. Most of the comments were just unhappy it wasnt a PC centric game and a very miniscule actually ever said anything resembling a sexist vibe(tbh, i only saw one and it didnt even has a lot of likes).

I dont like how they enthusiastically politicised gamers and quick to label them just because they are unhappy with what their fav devs are doing. Soon we can even criticise game devs wtf is this shit going

#99 Posted by R4gn4r0k (29524 posts) -
@Vaasman said:

You seem confused.

Nailed it.

Blizzard isn't as quality-driven as they once used to be. People are finally waking up to smell the ashes.

#100 Edited by uninspiredcup (29220 posts) -

@ivangrozny said:

Wouldn't you be angry if you buy Penguins hockey match ticket, but it results to be a cricket match.

Getting angry about games in general is silly. It always makes me laugh when social justice wambos cry about diversity and shit in gaming. Kids in shithole failed states are getting turned into killer soldiers and digging out mines 20 hours a day to power your cell phone so you can cry on tumbler about how oppressed they are.

When a game not being announced is the height of peoples problems, life must be pretty good.