Hitman 2 Gamespot Review

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
#1 Posted by Ghosts4ever (8038 posts) -

http://hiddenfallsgolfclub.com/reviews/hitman-2-review-hit-parade/1900-6417031/

Good score. thats what i was expecting. it looks like more of same but not really bad thing here since Hitman 2016 was heavily improved from absolution.

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
#2 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42400 posts) -

I've enjoyed all the Hitman games, I am sure I will enjoy this one. Absolution was obviously the weaker of all of them, but even that game I sort of enjoyed.

I love the "in plain sight" stealth mechanics, in addition to the standard stealth parts, of the series. And of course setting up creative ways to take out my targets. And Agent 47 is just an amazing antihero.

I Just might have to load up an older Hitman game before getting this one :D

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
#3 Posted by Bread_or_Decide (27398 posts) -

Have yet to play a hitman game.

Avatar image for nishanth12
#4 Posted by nishanth12 (619 posts) -

I hope IO Interactive doesn't get shutdown. Unfortunately as good as this game looks, it's not getting enough attention at all :\

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#5 Posted by R4gn4r0k (29524 posts) -

Sweet, man ! I want to play it but I still have to play the first season :P

@nishanth12 said:

I hope IO Interactive doesn't get shutdown. Unfortunately as good as this game looks, it's not getting enough attention at all :\

So many games are releasing each and every single day. It sometimes seems like every single game isn't getting the attention it deserves.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
#6 Posted by Ghosts4ever (8038 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k said:

Sweet, man ! I want to play it but I still have to play the first season :P

@nishanth12 said:

I hope IO Interactive doesn't get shutdown. Unfortunately as good as this game looks, it's not getting enough attention at all :\

So many games are releasing each and every single day. It sometimes seems like every single game isn't getting the attention it deserves.

its maybe because its more of expansion pack. reusing same assets as we as seen earlier the evolution between RDR1 and 2.

people expecting sequel to be evolved nowadays. thats major factor its not getting attention it deserve.

I remember how much blood money was evolved from contracts.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
#7 Posted by R4gn4r0k (29524 posts) -

@ghosts4ever said:

its maybe because its more of expansion pack. reusing same assets as we as seen earlier the evolution between RDR1 and 2.

people expecting sequel to be evolved nowadays. thats major factor its not getting attention it deserve.

I remember how much blood money was evolved from contracts.

People don't want more of the same and they don't like big changes either.

Shame.

Avatar image for ghosts4ever
#8 Posted by Ghosts4ever (8038 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k: i want big change if original is not very good ala Rage to Rage 2. Otherwise i want evolution how metro exodus is evolving from 2033.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
#9 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (13257 posts) -

I'll pass. Stealth games and me don't get along.

Avatar image for pelvist
#10 Posted by pelvist (7197 posts) -

Looks like agent 47 is grabbing some guys balls in the first screenshot on that review page. Anyway how did they loose count so easily? Hitman 2 has already been done, it released in 2002.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
#11 Posted by uninspiredcup (29220 posts) -

Seems like a solid buy, especially if you didn't play the first one.

Avatar image for migina
#12 Posted by Migina (17 posts) -

I really hope the game does well. Square Enix just posted a $30 million loss, which might mean some major gaming cutbacks.

Avatar image for goldenelementxl
#13 Edited by GoldenElementXL (2411 posts) -

@speedfreak48t5p said:

I'll pass. Stealth games and me don't get along.

I'm the same, but these games are hysterical. Check it out




Loading Video...
Avatar image for ronvalencia
#14 Posted by ronvalencia (26541 posts) -

@ghosts4ever: from http://www.windowscentral.com/hitman-2-runs-native-4k-resolution-xbox-one-x-features-60-fps-option

XBox One X has native 4K.