Are xbox one sales at 36 millions?

• 188 results
#151 Posted by tormentos (27857 posts) -

@BigBadBully said:

@kenshiro3948: It's not PR i follow a lot of gaming sites, media outlets, xbox/ms people so I have an idea of what MS is doing. Im not blindly looking at hardware sales and puffing my chest out when there is more to look at(second level thinking).

Satya Nadella when taking over the reigns of MS, his vision for gaming is making it accessible to everybody. Thats why we're seeing a resurgence in MS/Xbox gaming. MS worked on the adaptive controller, gamepass is coming to pc, MS first party with play anywhere and then xcloud.

Xbox to MS is just a gateway device along with everything else to tap into the services. Hardware doesnt mean jack since MS is coming out with other ways to reach a greater audience. MS is gobbling up studios because its services are generating the money and less reliant on hardware being the main cash cow.

We're seeing this change in other entertainment mediums. Like the music industry, you no longer have to buy album/song physically. You can get a song/album from a myriad of streaming services. Its all going back to artist/pub. Less depenedent on hardware.

This is one of the most bullshit post ever,why is it that when MS get its ass kick all of the sudden they are on the damn console race to make games accessible to everybody like if that wasn't already done before MS even got on the damn console race,the PS2 release before the xbox and went to sell 156 million units,the PS before it sold 104 millions nintendo sold 32 millions gaming was already accessible.

We're seeing a resurgence of MS and the xbox gaming where in freaking hell man.

You people are completely deluded there is simply no other explainession for an argument like this the xbox one is selling horribly,it loss all its exclusives (reason of being of a console) is behind not only the PS3 in sales in the same time frame,it also behind the xbox 360 again which has way more units sold by its 5th year than the xbox one has.

The xbox one only 90+ game is Forza and is also on PC free to play online and with better graphics,is a catasthrophy what is happening to the division and MS.

That last part show how much bullshit you people fed your self in order to defend the xbox,without hardware there is no software to begin with hardware is the main part is what will play the software doesn't matter if it is by streaming or physically without the hardware you have nothing is like saying a TV is not important yeah i guess you can hook up your xbox directly to your brain.

MS bought a few ok studios because people and sites can't stop pointing how pathetic the xbox one line of games is.

Lets face it the xbox one is not even a shadow of what the xbox 360 was.

#152 Posted by kenshiro3948 (150 posts) -
@tormentos said:

That is even sadder as the xbox one X is selling like complete shit and proved that power wasn't the real reason why the PS4 was beating the xbox one sales wise.

29 million number came from EA FACT.

The xbox one is not selling 1 million units a month FACT.

In fact with luck it break 250k monthly on its best territory.

You can downplay my link as speculation fact is that EA let loose those numbers and that the xbox one is the least selling console monthly of the 3,is not out of this world that since december last year they only move 4 or 5 more million units,because that is what sales basically show.

You can deny it all you want but you are showing no proof what so ever to counter the arguments at hand just your usual damage control that cows are wrong and lemmings are not.

That funny people talk shit of me but i almost always back up my claims,and quite easy make you people look like 2 face hypocrites so i would not blame him for taking my word over any of you people.

Which biggest excuse here is ""We don't know Because MS doesn't say"" as if that would prove my argument or my links wrong in any way.

@the-a-baum said:

@kenshiro3948: trust me I don't get into sales wars. MS aint telling so its all a guess. Mine is 45 mil. And for the most part dont care. But how the hell are the pulling in 10 billion with a B, without selling hardware?

All I know is there is a huge multiplayer crowd on just about every game that offers it.

Also the X is just really that good, and a must have for the hardcore console gamer.

My do you do know the 10 billion is not for the damn xbox one?

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Investor/earnings/FY-2018-Q4/press-release-webcast?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=je6NUbpObpQ&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-6h5pYp5kWkLFD03V_1ahyw&epi=je6NUbpObpQ-6h5pYp5kWkLFD03V_1ahyw&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__lzliza0kk3pcdavt319ap6utye2xkezfltolt9i900)(7593)(1243925)(je6NUbpObpQ-6h5pYp5kWkLFD03V_1ahyw)()&irclickid=_lzliza0kk3pcdavt319ap6utye2xkezfltolt9i900

That is MS gaming division which include.

But then there's the "More Personal Computing" segment, the silliest name of all. This lumps together just about everything else, from Windows 10 itself to Bing search to Surface tablets, Windows Phones, and — wait for it — the Xbox video-game console.

http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-more-personal-computing-segment-overview-2015-9

Those 10 billions include windows 10,bing,surface tablets,windows phones and the xbox so yeah those 10 billions mean shit most of that money is not related to the xbox or made by the xbox.

At least i have a link where in hell do you pull that 45 million from is what i ask myself.

Just like I suspected, the 10 billion dollar revenue reported wasn't only from Xbox but from Microsoft adding other divisions to prop up their struggling gaming division. Sony and Nintendo don't do that when doing their own fiscal reports on their gaming divisions. Confirms my suspicions that the Xbox division isn't doing as well as they claim. MS has a lot of money to burn so this doesn't bother them but it does prove that everything isn't as rosy as they would have us believe. It explains why they are so reliant on Game Pass and subscriptions to keep revenue up and why they seem not to care much about Xbox as a brand as much as Sony and Nintendo care about their own consoles. If this streaming thing works out big for them they can keep propping up the Xbox division like this but if it doesn't work out next gen then the Xbox division might really be in hot water.

#153 Posted by tdkmillsy (2928 posts) -

@tormentos what's sad is you cant see the point I was making at all.

Take a break man

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#154 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (3077 posts) -
@kenshiro3948 said:
@tormentos said:

That is even sadder as the xbox one X is selling like complete shit and proved that power wasn't the real reason why the PS4 was beating the xbox one sales wise.

You can downplay my link as speculation fact is that EA let loose those numbers and that the xbox one is the least selling console monthly of the 3,is not out of this world that since december last year they only move 4 or 5 more million units,because that is what sales basically show.

You can deny it all you want but you are showing no proof what so ever to counter the arguments at hand just your usual damage control that cows are wrong and lemmings are not.

That funny people talk shit of me but i almost always back up my claims,and quite easy make you people look like 2 face hypocrites so i would not blame him for taking my word over any of you people.

Which biggest excuse here is ""We don't know Because MS doesn't say"" as if that would prove my argument or my links wrong in any way.

@the-a-baum said:

@kenshiro3948: trust me I don't get into sales wars. MS aint telling so its all a guess. Mine is 45 mil. And for the most part dont care. But how the hell are the pulling in 10 billion with a B, without selling hardware?

All I know is there is a huge multiplayer crowd on just about every game that offers it.

Also the X is just really that good, and a must have for the hardcore console gamer.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Investor/earnings/FY-2018-Q4/press-release-webcast?ranMID=24542&ranEAID=je6NUbpObpQ&ranSiteID=je6NUbpObpQ-6h5pYp5kWkLFD03V_1ahyw&epi=je6NUbpObpQ-6h5pYp5kWkLFD03V_1ahyw&irgwc=1&OCID=AID681541_aff_7593_1243925&tduid=(ir__lzliza0kk3pcdavt319ap6utye2xkezfltolt9i900)(7593)(1243925)(je6NUbpObpQ-6h5pYp5kWkLFD03V_1ahyw)()&irclickid=_lzliza0kk3pcdavt319ap6utye2xkezfltolt9i900

But then there's the "More Personal Computing" segment, the silliest name of all. This lumps together just about everything else, from Windows 10 itself to Bing search to Surface tablets, Windows Phones, and — wait for it — the Xbox video-game console.

http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-more-personal-computing-segment-overview-2015-9

Those 10 billions include windows 10,bing,surface tablets,windows phones and the xbox so yeah those 10 billions mean shit most of that money is not related to the xbox or made by the xbox.

At least i have a link where in hell do you pull that 45 million from is what i ask myself.

Just like I suspected, the 10 billion dollar revenue reported wasn't only from Xbox but from Microsoft adding other divisions to prop up their struggling gaming division. Sony and Nintendo don't do that when doing their own fiscal reports on their gaming divisions. Confirms my suspicions that the Xbox division isn't doing as well as they claim. MS has a lot of money to burn so this doesn't bother them but it does prove that everything isn't as rosy as they would have us believe. It explains why they are so reliant on Game Pass and subscriptions to keep revenue up and why they seem not to care much about Xbox as a brand as much as Sony and Nintendo care about their own consoles. If this streaming thing works out big for them they can keep propping up the Xbox division like this but if it doesn't work out next gen then the Xbox division might really be in hot water.

I make this point to people all the time, but the Kool-Aid drinking press who crony for MS and other assorted Xbots go straight to "OMG XBOX MADE 10 BILLION DOLLARS" mode. Microsoft even tells them in the report that gaming is LED by Xbox, meaning, in all endeavors that are under Microsoft's Gaming window, they made sure Xbox was the lead item in revenue so it's not a lie. Like, say if 3 billion of that revenue was Xbox, with the remaining being 2 billion in surface tablets, a billion in phones, etc. It's a tricky way of stating their reports that they've been doing since the Surface was a slow starter, and Xbox One started tanking.

It's a way to bury products' performance from investors so they won't ask too many questions. More due to MS wanting to power their way into a market without having to expose how much they spent failing to do so. Notice how they don't report hardware losses at all anymore. Because the number would be as high as 48% some quarters.

#155 Posted by rzxv04 (237 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@tormentos said:

@the-a-baum said:

I make this point to people all the time, but the Kool-Aid drinking press who crony for MS and other assorted Xbots go straight to "OMG XBOX MADE 10 BILLION DOLLARS" mode. Microsoft even tells them in the report that gaming is LED by Xbox, meaning, in all endeavors that are under Microsoft's Gaming window, they made sure Xbox was the lead item in revenue so it's not a lie. Like, say if 3 billion of that revenue was Xbox, with the remaining being 2 billion in surface tablets, a billion in phones, etc. It's a tricky way of stating their reports that they've been doing since the Surface was a slow starter, and Xbox One started tanking.

It's a way to bury products' performance from investors so they won't ask too many questions. More due to MS wanting to power their way into a market without having to expose how much they spent failing to do so. Notice how they don't report hardware losses at all anymore. Because the number would be as high as 48% some quarters.

I've seen a similar post in another board mentioning that it doesn't take into account if they're actually losing money by overspending to get higher revenues.

Is such usually hidden among investors across the industry? I'm not attacking MS here.

#156 Posted by BigBadBully (1982 posts) -

@tormentos: missing the fact companies arent reliant on hardware now to make all the money. Past gens you would be correct and xbox hardware would be a failure. Times have changed my friend, you think Blockbuster would like a re-do and embrace digital? There are millions of devices out there capable of playing games, companies dont need to rely on hardware. They can easily offset building a nice piece of hardware by moving to streaming/digital services outside of the console.

Will still see consoles but the success wont be measured by the hardware alone. MS is putting its developers in a good spot to benefit with reaching a greater audience. Are people afraid of not having the exclusive arguement? In the moves MS is making i can see them generating more with a wider audience and pump out more games.

The new studios might be average but Sony studios werent really lighting the lamp until end of PS3. So we have some time to see the studios come to fruition.

Finally, you cant be so blind to see if Sony opened up more that they also wouldnt be even more successful. Sony would most likely be making more 1st party and its developers would be seeing constant cash flow along with physical and streaming.

#157 Posted by SecretPolice (33977 posts) -

Mah last update and I have that on good authoritah tells me X1X sales are through the freakin roof and by this time next year, overall X1X sell through will be 79 to 89 million. :o

It's almost, I mean, almost, unbelievable. Thank you, Phil, for the gamerzzz.... Jazzzz. lol :P

#158 Posted by Techhog89 (2929 posts) -

It's closer to 38 million.

#159 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:

@kingtito: I already named games that missed the Xbox plus the 100+ games on Metacritic with 80+ rating which are not on Xbox. I see your brain is no longer working on its minimum capacity since you apparently cant even decodify english words. Like I said, go to sleep, kid, your cognitive capacities are clearly significantly diminished, you're not making sense at all anymore, it's like talking to a lobotomized parrot.

You named games that wouldn't normally go on a MS console and that has nothing to do with sales. Nice try cow

Remove your head from Sony's ass son, it's messing with your ability to think for yourself

#160 Edited by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

@kingtito: I already named games that missed the Xbox plus the 100+ games on Metacritic with 80+ rating which are not on Xbox. I see your brain is no longer working on its minimum capacity since you apparently cant even decodify english words. Like I said, go to sleep, kid, your cognitive capacities are clearly significantly diminished, you're not making sense at all anymore, it's like talking to a lobotomized parrot.

You named games that wouldn't normally go on a MS console and that has nothing to do with sales. Nice try cow

Remove your head from Sony's ass son, it's messing with your ability to think for yourself

Lol you're a dumbass "games that wouldn't normally go on a MS console". Keep telling yourself that. One game is from Team Ninja that last gen made the best version of Ninja Gaiden --one of the highest acclaimed games of the gen-- exclusive to the 360. The 360 also had some exclusive jrpgs. Face it, lemming, you're in pure butthurt denial in such a magnitude that your brain is no longer capable of processing even common sense.

And again you're still missing 100+ games with 80+ score on Metacritic because the X1 sells like crap.

#161 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Lol you're a dumbass "games that wouldn't normally go on a MS console". Keep telling yourself that. One game is from Team Ninja that last gen made the best version of Ninja Gaiden --one of the highest acclaimed games of the gen-- exclusive to the 360. The 360 also had some exclusive jrpgs. Face it, lemming, you're in pure butthurt denial in such a magnitude that your brain is no longer capable of processing even common sense.

And again you're still missing 100+ games with 80+ score on Metacritic because the X1 sells like crap.

So again name the games that were on the 360 but not on the X1 because of sales? You really think devs are going to miss out on potential sales with over a 35M+ user base? Of course you do, you're a cow that believes if the console isn't over 80M+ it won't come out. Get your head out of Sony's ass man.

Name the big 3rd party games son. Not indie or the low budget small dev games.

#162 Edited by Zappat (945 posts) -

@kingtito: Oh so sales DO matter afterall then. Im glad you concede. And well there are 100+ more games scoring 80+ on Metacritic for the PS4 so a bunch of good devs are definitely skipping the X1. Maybe they consider that investing time and effort on porting the game for a 35 mill audience which also doesnt buy many games outside bro styles of gameplay is not worth it. Like I said it's not only that the console is selling bad but also that the Xbox audience is lame as shit and they dont buy games.

#163 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:

@kingtito: Oh so sales DO matter afterall then. Im glad you concede. And well there are 100+ more games scoring 80+ on Metacritic for the PS4 so a bunch of good devs are definitely skipping the X1. Maybe they consider that investing time and effort on porting the game for a 35 mill audience which also doesnt buy many games outside bro styles of gameplay is not worth it. Like I said it's not only that the console is selling bad but also that the Xbox audience is lame as shit and they dont buy games.

Not in the way you were trying to say with MS. Still can't name the big 3rd party games that DIDN'T come out because of sales.

I'd like to know which dev would skip a console with 30-40M consoles in the market?

Cows, the clowns of SWs

#164 Edited by Zappat (945 posts) -

@kingtito: Just because you constantly move goalposts to hide your butthurt doesnt mean reality ceases to exist. You want to know which devs skip the 35 mill X1s out there and they dont fucking care? Just go to Metacritic and look at the devs of all those 100+ games scoring 80+. There are a lot, including names like Team Ninja, Atlus and Insomniac. And I bet they dont regret it, it probably takes more effort and money to port those games than what they would have gotten back with the worst selling console this gen and with the lame ass Xbox audience

#165 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:

@kingtito: Just because you constantly move goalposts to hide your butthurt doesnt mean reality ceases to exist. You want to know which devs skip the 35 mill X1s out there and they dont fucking care? Just go to Metacritic and look at the devs of all those 100+ games scoring 80+. There are a lot, including names like Team Ninja, Atlus and Insomniac. And I bet they dont regret it, it probably takes more effort and money to port those games than what they would have gotten back with the worst selling console this gen and with the lame ass Xbox audience

Hey pot, I think I hear kettle calling you for dinner.

Still can't name those games huh? That's what I thought all cow and no substance....stay triggered cow

#166 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -

@kingtito: lol what goalposts i have moved? My initial claim still stands: more sales = more support as simple as that. You're the idiot who keeps trying to spin things and damage control yourself out of your moronic nonsense about something that anyone with half a brain knows it's true.

I have already shown you devs and games that skipped the X1, the fact that you cant handle evidence and feel the need to stick your head up MS ass to hide yourself from the truth speaks only of how much of a coward you are, but reality keeps being what it is.

#167 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:

@kingtito: lol what goalposts i have moved? My initial claim still stands: more sales = more support as simple as that. You're the idiot who keeps trying to spin things and damage control yourself out of your moronic nonsense about something that anyone with half a brain knows it's true.

I have already shown you devs and games that skipped the X1, the fact that you cant handle evidence and feel the need to stick your head up MS ass to hide yourself from the truth speaks only of how much of a coward you are, but reality keeps being what it is.

It's not that simple when it comes to MS cow. You seem to be willfully ignorant about that fact. MS proved it last gen. Not hard to understand unless you're el tormented or a cow.

No you didn't. So again name the big 3rd party games that skipped the X1 because of sales.

Stay triggered kid

#168 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

It's not that simple when it comes to MS cow. You seem to be willfully ignorant about that fact. MS proved it last gen. Not hard to understand unless you're el tormented or a cow.

No you didn't. So again name the big 3rd party games that skipped the X1 because of sales.

Stay triggered kid

MS proved what? You seem to be confusing your delusions with reality again lemming. The 360 had more support last gen both in first party and third party than the X1 because it sold more. Face it, kid, playing stupid is not going to get you anything, you've been doing it your whole life and look where it got you.

#169 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Stay triggered kid

MS proved what? You seem to be confusing your delusions with reality again lemming. The 360 had more support last gen both in first party and third party than the X1 because it sold more. Face it, kid, playing stupid is not going to get you anything, you've been doing it your whole life and look where it got you.

Ummm that they don't follow the norms. They went the exact opposite last gen and they had a ton of sales. I have proof and you have speculation.

Neither is being stupid but that doesn't seem to stop you from posting cow.

Still waiting on that list son.

#170 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Stay triggered kid

Ummm that they don't follow the norms. They went the exact opposite last gen and they had a ton of sales. I have proof and you have speculation.

No, they didn't, they went for kinect which was a stupid move that i'm sure an idiot like you supported. Granted, MS is pretty stupid and is encouraged by dumbasses like yourself but that is not proof that more sales don't bring more investment, on the contrary, all those sales allowed not only for MS to have better game support for the 360 but to come up with a gimmick such as kinect and rip off idiots like you. So yeah, more slaes = more support, face it, kid.

#171 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Stay triggered kid

No, they didn't, they went for kinect which was a stupid move that i'm sure an idiot like you supported. Granted, MS is pretty stupid and is encouraged by dumbasses like yourself but that is not proof that more sales don't bring more investment, on the contrary, all those sales allowed not only for MS to have better game support for the 360 but to come up with a gimmick such as kinect and rip off idiots like you. So yeah, more slaes = more support, face it, kid.

Kinect didn't stop them from creating or funding new games. MS probably figured multiplats were the overwhelming majority of games and figured they didn't need to come out with a ton of games. Kinect didn't replace games but nice try.

Stay triggered son

#172 Posted by StormyJoe (7663 posts) -

Who cares? Can I still get the block buster 3rd party games? Can I still hop into a multiplayer game for Halo 5 or the latest Call of Duty? Can I still find people to play the Fallout 76 demo with?

Yes, I can.

So, I really don't give a sh!t how many consoles the X1X has sold. @tormentos cares because he is a super cow, and thinks that if the PS4 is outselling the X1X, it validates his life choices.

#173 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:

Stay triggered kid

Kinect didn't stop them from creating or funding new games. MS probably figured multiplats were the overwhelming majority of games and figured they didn't need to come out with a ton of games. Kinect didn't replace games but nice try.

Stay triggered son

I didn't say it stopped them, MS kept funding games and getting third party support because the 360 actually sold well, unlike the X1. Stay stupid, kid.

#174 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Stay triggered son

I didn't say it stopped them, MS kept funding games and getting third party support because the 360 actually sold well, unlike the X1. Stay stupid, kid.

That's exactly what you said cause you're trying to say MS focused funds on the Kinect rather than games. MS at the end of last gen pretty much stopped coming out with new games for the 360. The same 3rd party devs are still supporting the X1 this gen.

Again, name those big 3rd party games that were on the 360 not on the X1?

Stay triggered son

#175 Edited by mobius_basic (539 posts) -

@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Stay triggered son

Actually what you said here lines up nicely in regards to mulitplats. It lines up with what Satya announced in the earnings meeting a couple weeks ago. Gaming revenue had a growth of 44% overall. The Xbox software and services revenue saw 36% growth from the previous year. However this Xbox only related growth was attributed mainly by 3rd party titles. My source: heard it from Satyas mouth himself on MSFT campus during the employee earning meeting.

Sony is kicking MSFT's but in terms of console and game sales but the XBox Division itself is not dong as horrible as folks on here are making it out to be. They are making money. I will note that the Xbox earnings are at the bottom of the revenue list with Productivity and Business Processes and Intelligent Cloud leading the way by a HUGE margin.

#176 Posted by VERTIGO47 (7023 posts) -

LMFAO @zappat getting severely DESTROYED by Kingtito

Another Cow hiding behind a new alt. This is just record breaking Emotional Distress Butthurtness from Cows.

As if sales and their precious hand-holding Movie Exclusives aren't enough, indeed the power of X1X really has become their living hellish nightmare, not even the top psychiatrists on the planet could convince them. Never mind the top proctologists.

#177 Edited by Zappat (945 posts) -

@kingtito: No, i think your rodential brain entered a loop it cant get out off. Of course MS was investing in kinect games, much more games that they have invested this gen. And the PS3 never had an advantage over the 360 of 100+ games on Metacritic over 80+ like the PS4 has over the X1 this gen. Face reality lemming, no matter how much in denial you are fact is more sales = more investment/support.

#178 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -
@VERTIGO47 said:

LMFAO @zappat getting severely DESTROYED by Kingtito

Another Cow hiding behind a new alt. This is just record breaking Emotional Distress Butthurtness from Cows.

As if sales and their precious hand-holding Movie Exclusives aren't enough, indeed the power of X1X really has become their living hellish nightmare, not even the top psychiatrists on the planet could convince them. Never mind the top proctologists.

Oh look another brainless lemming following his pal down the cliff no matter how dumb his reasoning for jumping is. I see you signed the pledge lol

#179 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:

@kingtito: No, i think your rodential brain entered a loop it cant get out off. Of course MS was investing in kinect games, much more games that they have invested this gen. And the PS3 never had an advantage over the 360 of 100+ games on Metacritic over 80+ like the PS4 has over the X1 this gen. Face reality lemming, no matter how much in denial you are fact is more sales = more investment.

That's a choice by MS and not necessarily do to sales like you've been trying to say.

Of course it didn't because the 360 had more games and more higher rated games. Finally we agree on something

Except when it comes to MS cow. Something you're clearly having an issue understanding but being a cow that's no big surprise.

Clowns of SWs for real

#180 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

@kingtito: No, i think your rodential brain entered a loop it cant get out off. Of course MS was investing in kinect games, much more games that they have invested this gen. And the PS3 never had an advantage over the 360 of 100+ games on Metacritic over 80+ like the PS4 has over the X1 this gen. Face reality lemming, no matter how much in denial you are fact is more sales = more investment.

That's a choice by MS and not necessarily do to sales like you've been trying to say.

Of course it didn't because the 360 had more games and more higher rated games. Finally we agree on something

Except when it comes to MS cow. Something you're clearly having an issue understanding but being a cow that's no big surprise.

Clowns of SWs for real

And the reason it had more games and higher quality ones was because it had a higher install base so it attracted more developers and more investment in quality games.

Any one with a basic sense of how a business works knows you are the clown. But funny how you have been moderating your stupidity now, I guess you are finally starting to realize how stupid what you were saying was. It's about time.

#181 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Clowns of SWs for real

And the reason it had more games and higher quality ones was because it had a higher install base so it attracted more developers and more investment in quality games.

Any one with a basic sense of how a business works knows you are the clown. But funny how you have been moderating your stupidity now, I guess you are finally starting to realize how stupid what you were saying was. It's about time.

And yet that was all 3rd party with nothing coming from MS towards the end of the gen when, you know, they had their highest install base. Yet according to you MS theoretically should have invested even more money into games. They didn't so that kind of proves my point that MS doesn't necessarily follow the norms. A point you seem to be willfully ignorant about.

Hey pot, check it out, kettle is calling someone else black. You cows are considered the clowns of SWs for nothing

#182 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Clowns of SWs for real

And yet that was all 3rd party with nothing coming from MS towards the end of the gen when, you know, they had their highest install base. Yet according to you MS theoretically should have invested even more money into games. They didn't so that kind of proves my point that MS doesn't necessarily follow the norms. A point you seem to be willfully ignorant about.

Hey pot, check it out, kettle is calling someone else black. You cows are considered the clowns of SWs for nothing

I know you're slow but you do know that Kinect has games, right? They invested more in Kinect which was a piece of crap but they kept releasing much more games than this gen. And third party support is also support. This gen the X1 is 100+ quality games behind, the 360 was never that behind because the install base was more attractive to third party devs. Really you're now just grasping at straws and that brain of yours seems to be out of dumb arguments to fart out already.

#183 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Clowns of SWs for real

I know you're slow but you do know that Kinect has games, right? They invested more in Kinect which was a piece of crap but they kept releasing much more games than this gen. And third party support is also support. This gen the X1 is 100+ quality games behind, the 360 was never that behind because the install base was more attractive to third party devs. Really you're now just grasping at straws and that brain of yours seems to be out of dumb arguments to fart out already.

You do know Kinect financed it's own games right? It sold 24M units so you know MS had it's own revenue from LIVE and 360 sales yet stop investing in the games when it had it's highest install base right? Willfully ignorant or just stupid?

Moving the goalpost once again. Your statement was MS investing more money in games when they sell consoles not 3rd party support. Name the 3rd party devs that supported the 360 but not the X1 because of sales?

Man there goes kettle calling someone else black again. Pot is LOLing at you cow

#184 Edited by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

You do know Kinect financed it's own games right? It sold 24M units so you know MS had it's own revenue from LIVE and 360 sales yet stop investing in the games when it had it's highest install base right? Willfully ignorant or just stupid?

Moving the goalpost once again. Your statement was MS investing more money in games when they sell consoles not 3rd party support. Name the 3rd party devs that supported the 360 but not the X1 because of sales?

Man there goes kettle calling someone else black again. Pot is LOLing at you cow

Yes, MS makes shitty decisions which says a lot about you lemmings that brainlessly keep following them but that doesn't change the fact that the investment in games from MS last gen was higher, be it with Kinect or no, both in quantity and quality, than this gen. This gen practically all the games announced on the 2014 E3 by MS were either cancelled or severely downgraded into crappy afterthoughts and some like Crapdown 3 are not even out yet.

And I said support in general, that's why I have been mentioning the 100+ games on Metacritic that apparently proves to be quite a difficult task for you to go and check since there you can see all the third party devs that have been skipping the 360. BTW, today the PS4 got another AAAe so you can add another game to that list.

I'm not moving the goalposts, it's just that your butthurt is making your few brain cells short circuit because you don't know how to spin your such stupid arguments anymore.

#185 Edited by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Yes, MS makes shitty decisions which says a lot about you lemmings that brainlessly keep following them but that doesn't change the fact that the investment in games from MS last gen was higher, be it with Kinect or no, both in quantity and quality, than this gen. This gen practically all the games announced on the 2014 E3 by MS were either cancelled or severely downgraded into crappy afterthoughts and some like Crapdown 3 are not even out yet.

And I said support in general, that's why I have been mentioning the 100+ games on Metacritic that apparently proves to be quite a difficult task for you to go and check since there you can see all the third party devs that have been skipping the 360. BTW, today the PS4 got another AAAe so you can add another game to that list.

I'm not moving the goalposts, it's just that your butthurt is making your few brain cells short circuit because you don't know how to spin your such stupid arguments anymore.

Prove it was higher when they were at their highest install base. You know, cause according to you that's when they're supposed to be investing the most. Again name the major devs that supported the 360 but not the X1 do to sales. You can't and you know it. Your generalizing about industry doesn't always apply to MS and MS proved it last gen and at the beginning of this gen.

And that has what to do with MS investing money? Sorry cow but that doesn't prove your point. That's just you moving goalpost and looking like a clown.

No, you said MS investing money. None of the big 3rd party devs skipped out on the X1 unless they had a contract with Sony for a particular game or if Sony had the rights. The only devs that might have skipped were indie devs and according to you those are just shitty low budget games no one cares about.

IIIIFFFFFFFFF you're a clown and you know it, clap your hands <---- that's the part where you clap your hands

Hey clown I'm running out of quarters.....geez dude making you dance has been the easiest time I've had in SWs.

#186 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:

Prove it was higher when they were at their highest install base. You know, cause according to you that's when they're supposed to be investing the most. Again name the major devs that supported the 360 but not the X1 do to sales. You can't and you know it. Your generalizing about industry doesn't always apply to MS and MS proved it last gen and at the beginning of this gen.

And that has what to do with MS investing money? Sorry cow but that doesn't prove your point. That's just you moving goalpost and looking like a clown.

No, you said MS investing money. None of the big 3rd party devs skipped out on the X1 unless they had a contract with Sony for a particular game or if Sony had the rights. The only devs that might have skipped were indie devs and according to you those are just shitty low budget games no one cares about.

IIIIFFFFFFFFF you're a clown and you know it, clap your hands <---- that's the part where you clap your hands

Hey clown I'm running out of quarters.....geez dude making you dance has been the easiest time I've had in SWs.

I said more sales = more support. Trying to run away from facts like a coward doesn't negate the facts, it just make you look like an idiot. You're the equivalent of a flatearther in fanboy form, arguing just because reality is too complex for such a simpleton.

FACT: the PS3 never had an advantage of 100+ games with 80+ in Metacritic unlike the PS4. That implies more third support because of a higher install base.

FACT: the 360 had a much better first party lineup last gen both in quantity and in quality. That implies more investment from MS part thanks to bigger sales.

You keep being an idiot, I will keep owning your ass. A monkey has more common sense than you, no wonder you're a lemming.

#187 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

I said more sales = more support. Trying to run away from facts like a coward doesn't negate the facts, it just make you look like an idiot. You're the equivalent of a flatearther in fanboy form, arguing just because reality is too complex for such a simpleton.

FACT: the PS3 never had an advantage of 100+ games with 80+ in Metacritic unlike the PS4. That implies more third support because of a higher install base.

FACT: the 360 had a much better first party lineup last gen both in quantity and in quality. That implies more investment from MS part thanks to bigger sales.

You keep being an idiot, I will keep owning your ass. A monkey has more common sense than you, no wonder you're a lemming.

You said more sales == more support from MS <--- key cow. You really do have an issue understanding what you read huh.

PPOOOOTTTTTTTT there goes kettle again. Always running around calling people black

I think we already covered that. The PS3 had less games and less higher rated games partly do to the issues devs had with programming for it

Up until it's user base was at it's highest levels. Then MS stopped investing in games and letting 3rd party support it. Goes against what you're trying to say huh cow?

If owning you mean you looking like a reading comprehension challenged cow, then yes you sure owned me.

Hold on kid....(inserts coins)...ok we're good

Cows...clowns of SWs

#188 Posted by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

You said more sales == more support from MS <--- key cow. You really do have an issue understanding what you read huh.

PPOOOOTTTTTTTT there goes kettle again. Always running around calling people black

I think we already covered that. The PS3 had less games and less higher rated games partly do to the issues devs had with programming for it

Up until it's user base was at it's highest levels. Then MS stopped investing in games and letting 3rd party support it. Goes against what you're trying to say huh cow?

If owning you mean you looking like a reading comprehension challenged cow, then yes you sure owned me.

Cows...clowns of SWs

Don't worry little furry lemming. I made a thread so that SW can school you on common sense and business 101. And no, I said more sales = more support which is a fact of life that is apparently too difficult for you to grasp.

#189 Posted by kingtito (9889 posts) -

@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:

Cows...clowns of SWs

Don't worry little furry lemming. I made a thread so that SW can school you on common sense and business 101. And no, I said more sales = more support which is a fact of life that is apparently too difficult for you to grasp.

I saw it hahaah and it sure as hell made me LOL. Quarters well spent. Damn you're oblivious and dense but highly entertaining

#190 Edited by Zappat (945 posts) -
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:
@zappat said:
@kingtito said:

Cows...clowns of SWs

I saw it hahaah and it sure as hell made me LOL. Quarters well spent. Damn you're oblivious and dense but highly entertaining

Owning you is super fun :)