Posted by JokerPRO10 (134 posts) -

Just Finished Spider-Man for PS4, Amazing game big Kudos to Insomniac for an amazing Job on the Game, Hands Down the Best Spider-Man game to date, They Nailed the Web Swinging and the Story is Immersive and Surprising in some parts.

Platinum Difficulty - 3.5/10 [Easy]

Game Length: 8-12 Hours of Story and 20-25 Hours to Platinum.

#1 Posted by GTR12 (13253 posts) -

@JokerPRO10: Boring game, glad I only ended up paying $10 AUD for it, yup you read that right.

$69 AUD on early release (1 day early) and then EB Games trade in for $59 credit, win-win.

#2 Posted by Drizzle (2427 posts) -

I love this new Spidey game! I even got the red limited edition PS4 Pro. No regrets whatsoever.

#3 Edited by gamezar2 (6 posts) -

I want to play it so bad but i still didn't get the ps4 or the game xD

#4 Posted by Oniresurrect (956 posts) -

I see the hype but really that's all. Is this game really anything new? Or is it just a slightly better super hero game like all of them have been ever sense the PS2 era.

#5 Posted by GTR12 (13253 posts) -

@Oniresurrect said:

I see the hype but really that's all. Is this game really anything new? Or is it just a slightly better super hero game like all of them have been ever sense the PS2 era.

Nope, its a prettier Batman, that's all.

#6 Posted by sirkibble2 (981 posts) -
@GTR12 said:
@Oniresurrect said:

I imagine that's not such a bad thing, though. Well, unless you didn't like the Batman Arkham games.

#7 Posted by haimesy1 (67 posts) -

Spider-Man is an awesome game absolutely love it

#8 Posted by Macutchi (6340 posts) -

@GTR12 said:
@Oniresurrect said:

i imagine the pro gives it a decent perf boost but for standard base ps4 peasants like myself it ain't all that pretty

#9 Posted by Oniresurrect (956 posts) -

@sirkibble2: I liked Asylum but never finished city because it just didn't hold my interest, Origins lasted 30 min for me, didn't even try Knight.

I mean spiderman looks ok but if I ever play it its because all my friends own a copy and constantly tell me I'm missing out ( to obnoxious ends), one of them will undoubtedly bring it by and play it at my place someday.

#10 Posted by GTR12 (13253 posts) -

@sirkibble2 said:
@GTR12 said:

I imagine that's not such a bad thing, though. Well, unless you didn't like the Batman Arkham games.

Huh? its nothing new, Batman was good, no other game played like it, Spiderman is a bore.

@Macutchi said:

i imagine the pro gives it a decent perf boost but for standard base ps4 peasants like myself it ain't all that pretty

I have the standard PS4 as well, but its more vibrant than Batman, but then again, the TV makes all the difference.

#11 Posted by sirkibble2 (981 posts) -

@GTR12: I mean, you said it's a prettier Batman. That translates to me as "It's a prettier game Batman game that plays like a Batman game." Don't get the impression Spider-Man is a bore from that initial statement. But now it's clear you think Spider-Man is boring. That's fair.

#12 Posted by SpecsMarley (4 posts) -

@JokerPRO10: how buggie is the game

#14 Posted by Epak_ (10429 posts) -

I want to start it again, but NG+ is supposed to be just around the corner, fuuuuuu.

#15 Posted by Nedri (4 posts) -

Spider-Man is an awesome game