Woman who had sex with 20 ghosts is now engaged to a spirit

#1 Posted by loco145 (12084 posts) -

In December, Amethyst Realm told British TV show “ITV This Morning” that she cheated on her fiancé with a ghost, and has since gone on to have supernatural affairs with at least 20 paranormal beings.

Well, now she says she’s found true love with an apparition.

Realm said the ghost asked her to get married during a trip to celebrate their nine-month relationship at England’s Wookey Hole caves, according to The Sun.

“There was no going down on one knee — he doesn’t have knees. But for the first time, I heard him speak,” she told The Sun. “I could actually hear his voice and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real.”

The 30-year-old said she met her spooky match, who doesn’t have a name, during a work trip to Australia in February.

“I’d not had a phantom fling for a while and as I was away on business, starting a new relationship was the last thing on my mind,” the Bristol-based spiritual counselor told The Sun. “Then one day, while I was walking through the bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. A new lover had arrived.”

Realm said her friends and family have embraced her unusual engagement and now she is planning her big day as a “Pagan” ceremony.

“We haven’t discussed the details yet but I think it will be quite a big do,” she said.

“Sometimes I get the feeling that I’m being moved,” she said. “Orgasms I have with my spirit lovers have been way more satisfying than any I’ve had with ordinary men.”

Source.

Can you cheat on a ghost, or is it always watching!?

#2 Edited by with_teeth26 (9180 posts) -

sounds like she is either mentally ill or desperate for attention

#3 Posted by CrimsonBrute (25238 posts) -

@with_teeth26:

http://i.imgur.com/DBcUtoo.jpg

#4 Posted by XVision84 (14772 posts) -

Not gonna lie. Amethyst Realm sounds like a badass name.

#5 Posted by Mandzilla (2706 posts) -

This is prob gonna be me when I hit 30 too lol. Forever alone.

#6 Posted by DEVILinIRON (4571 posts) -

Seems the spirit possessed her in the other kind of way. Too each their own... I guess.

#7 Posted by foxhound_fox (97591 posts) -

NotFlorida?

Surprising...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c2e78cbd8d85
#8 Posted by deactivated-5c2e78cbd8d85 (210 posts) -
d:

“Then one day, while I was walking through the bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. A new lover had arrived.”

#9 Edited by mrbojangles25 (42784 posts) -

What a BoooOOOOooo!-ty call.

#10 Posted by watercrack445 (1043 posts) -

@mrbojangles25: No

#11 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42784 posts) -

@watercrack445 said:

#12 Posted by JustPlainLucas (78990 posts) -
@mrbojangles25 said:
@watercrack445 said:

#13 Posted by DaVillain- (33758 posts) -

I maybe desperate on dating different woman but I'm not that crazy, especially that crazy one lol.

#14 Posted by SOedipus (11234 posts) -

I should have her at my place. She can take the ghost with her.

#15 Posted by Gwynbleidd_91 (77 posts) -

I'm sure casper was one of them.

#16 Posted by mrbojangles25 (42784 posts) -

I wonder if they got "ectoplasm" all over her. Just shooting it everywhere. The ectoplasm, I mean.

#17 Posted by MrGeezer (59748 posts) -

So...here's what I'm getting from this...

1) These ghosts apparently don't even talk to her. Hell, she was cheating on her fiance with these ghosts for MONTHS with them contributing nothing to her other than the occasional plowing. Either her fiance was a real piece of ****, or this woman is INCREDIBLY easy.

2) Her name is freaking Amethyst Realm. Here is where I'd like to point out that if I ever have kids I'm giving them normal names.

3) I can understand banging a bunch of speechless anonymous ghosts if the sex is good enough. I mean, great sex is great, and it's not as if she's ever going to get caught doing it. But she's really agreeing to MARRY this ghost the first time it speaks to her? She doesn't know anything about that ghost. That ghost could be ANYONE. She could be agreeing to marry Ghost Hitler, for crying out loud. She should take it slow. Say, "the sex has been great, but now that you're actually speaking with me I think we should take our time before going to the next step. You know, actually have some conversations, see if we have anything in common. Don't get me wrong, I loved the sex but marriage is a really big step to be taking right now."

4) Has this ghost ever told her what he does for a living? I hope this woman is independently wealthy or something and is in a position to spend the rest of her life without getting any financial support from her new ghost husband. Because something tells me that her new ghost husband probably isn't going to help pay the bills. And no, "I have a secret ghost stash which I'll reveal to you if you marry me" doesn't count as financial support. Any ghost can tell you that just to scam people who are gullible enough to believe it. What is this ghost's JOB?

#18 Posted by Byshop (19290 posts) -

@mrbojangles25 said:

What a BoooOOOOooo!-ty call.

You win the internet today.

-Byshop

#19 Posted by uninspiredcup (30004 posts) -

Easy divorce.

#20 Posted by IronBrigador (100 posts) -

Didnt know they call dildos as spirits nowadays.

#21 Posted by l34052 (3866 posts) -

And here was me thinking folk like this all lived here in California....

#22 Edited by Jag85 (12601 posts) -

@XVision84: Sounds like the name of some spooky RPG... No wonder she role-plays with ghosts.

#23 Posted by Jacanuk (17480 posts) -

@loco145: Holy shit some people are "insane"

But whatever works for her I guess, as long as she does not hurt anyone else.

#26 Posted by nintendoboy16 (35573 posts) -

This sounds like something from the National Enquirer.

#27 Posted by jaydan (1732 posts) -

@l34052 said:

And here was me thinking folk like this all lived here in California....

How many folks do you personally know in California that date ghosts?

#28 Posted by nepu7supastar7 (4815 posts) -

@loco145:

Wow, that's just fucking insane!! Good for her, I guess??

#29 Posted by omegaMaster (1088 posts) -

Oh god, I saw that a few months ago and she appeared on This Morning a few days ago that she's getting married! Don't believe me? Watch this then:

Loading Video...

#30 Edited by omegaMaster (1088 posts) -
@loco145 said:

In December, Amethyst Realm told British TV show “ITV This Morning” that she cheated on her fiancé with a ghost, and has since gone on to have supernatural affairs with at least 20 paranormal beings.

Well, now she says she’s found true love with an apparition.

Realm said the ghost asked her to get married during a trip to celebrate their nine-month relationship at England’s Wookey Hole caves, according to The Sun.

“There was no going down on one knee — he doesn’t have knees. But for the first time, I heard him speak,” she told The Sun. “I could actually hear his voice and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real.”

The 30-year-old said she met her spooky match, who doesn’t have a name, during a work trip to Australia in February.

“I’d not had a phantom fling for a while and as I was away on business, starting a new relationship was the last thing on my mind,” the Bristol-based spiritual counselor told The Sun. “Then one day, while I was walking through the bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. A new lover had arrived.”

Realm said her friends and family have embraced her unusual engagement and now she is planning her big day as a “Pagan” ceremony.

“We haven’t discussed the details yet but I think it will be quite a big do,” she said.

“Sometimes I get the feeling that I’m being moved,” she said. “Orgasms I have with my spirit lovers have been way more satisfying than any I’ve had with ordinary men.”

Source.

Can you cheat on a ghost, or is it always watching!?

It's gone a step further...

Loading Video...

#31 Posted by GTR12 (13293 posts) -

Did the ghost give consent or even say yes?

Also, who can verify the "married couple"? you need witnesses for a marriage and legal documentation signed by both parties.

#32 Edited by baejoohyun1 (13 posts) -

Oof

#33 Posted by ycdeo (2670 posts) -

Ghost exist anyway,

#34 Posted by Craigslist_org (46 posts) -

What the heck