What is your favourite car?

• 69 results
#51 Posted by amin098 (2 posts) -

I am a big Porsche fan. The 911 is my favorite car, because of the variety of models. It’s a great car in terms of driving pleasure and, for me, it looks great

#52 Edited by l34052 (3838 posts) -

I've had my BMW M3 from new in 2004 and it's my favorite car in the world.

I would love a Porsche 911 GT3 though, I love normally aspirated engines and the GT3 is a masterpiece of engineering.

Most other cars of that calibre are fragile and require handling with kid gloves, the GT3 though can be driven daily and then when you want to it can tear your face off.

It's probably the only truly usable supercar.

#53 Edited by Sevenizz (2030 posts) -

I’m a Domestic guy and my favourite cars are large GM coupes. Buick Riviera, Oldsmobile Toronado, Cadillac Eldorado, Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Cadillac XLR. I currently drive a 2016 Cadillac ATS4 coupe. Not large, but I love it!

Oh, and I have a soft spot for a ‘71 Mecury Cougar.

#54 Posted by LexLas (7300 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto said:

For long road trips? Based from previous experiences, the family wants to return to the minivan.

Personally, there's no more comfortable car short of an RV.

Lol .. The dentist chair ? OMG, this can't be real. As for my favorite car, almost any old school V8.

#56 Posted by ycdeo (2661 posts) -

Nissan 370.

#57 Posted by kriggy (1154 posts) -

My own car!
I tend to get pulled over by the police when I drive other peoples cars... They just go "We can see that this isn't your car..." and I'm like "Duuuuhhh... of course it isn't!"
It's a hassle to say the least...

#58 Posted by Byshop (19061 posts) -

@ycdeo said:

Nissan 370.

I had a '92 300zx TT. I was a real big fan. I really wanted to get a 350z when they first came out but I didn't have the money at the time.

-Byshop

#59 Posted by Byshop (19061 posts) -

@DEVILinIRON said:

Tesla Roadster

I'm assuming you mean the new one coming out, although the old one was decent. It's just dated now and lacks a lot of the tech the S, X, and 3 have. If I were single, the new Roadster might be my dream car but as is the S still has that vote. The 3 is nice but it's a smaller car. The X is tremendously practical for families but I think it's a bit ugly and I'm not a fan of SUVs in general as my primary vehicle. The Roadster 2.0 would have been my dream car in my younger days but these days I want a proper sedan, so it's the S all the way.

-Byshop

#60 Posted by DEVILinIRON (4432 posts) -

@Byshop: Actually I'm not huge into cars. It just seemed like a good idea to pick some sporty car because of all the other sporty cars being mentioned in the thread, lol. Your choice sounds just as good. Anyway I'm more into motorcycles.

#61 Posted by achrafpipo12 (5 posts) -

who doesn't love Lambos hhhhh

#62 Posted by Byshop (19061 posts) -
@DEVILinIRON said:

@Byshop: Actually I'm not huge into cars. It just seemed like a good idea to pick some sporty car because of all the other sporty cars being mentioned in the thread, lol. Your choice sounds just as good. Anyway I'm more into motorcycles.

The 2.0 Roadster is a pretty impressive looking car, but it won't be out until 2020. The car can accelerate faster than most motorcycles.

http://www.tesla.com/roadster

I just like them for the tech. If you're a nerd, they are the biggest nerd cars out there, plus all the other advantages.

-Byshop

#63 Edited by robert_sparkes (1499 posts) -

Dodge Viper

#64 Posted by feed_the_cat (27 posts) -

Ford Mustang

#65 Posted by Sideer (29 posts) -

@goodzorr: niceeee ! I got a golf 1 it looks quite similar

#66 Posted by ycdeo (2661 posts) -

Nissan 370z

#67 Posted by Blazepanzer24 (90 posts) -

1996 Dodge Viper

1992 Chevrolet Lumina

Police issue Ford Crown Victoria

#68 Posted by comoestas (8 posts) -

Audi ( a8 ) and BMW ( 7 series )

#69 Posted by AdamK47 (1115 posts) -

My car. Put it away for the Winter just recently.

'16 C7 Z06 3LZ Convertible with the Z07 ultimate performance package