Does Nintendo Switch Minecraft not have a Tutorial World??

#1 Posted by zpluffy (281 posts) -

Does it??? Well, anyways I played minecraft back in 360 days, but since I just got a switch and gamecube controllers, I would be able to easily play local multiplayers without spending too much. My friend cameover who knows nothing about minecraft decided to play with me locally via split screen. So I load up the switch MC and hoping I could find a tutorial world somewhere hidden behind those options, but nada. I spent half an hour digging but not there. Does Switch MC not have the tutorial game option or what? It is not really a big deal, but back in 360 days whenever I load MC and friends come over, I usually bust out the tut mode and it really helps newbies get in the game.

If they do not have it, where can i download it for Switch brothas?

#2 Edited by KBFloYd (21229 posts) -

@zpluffy said:

Does it??? Well, anyways I played minecraft back in 360 days, but since I just got a switch and gamecube controllers, I would be able to easily play local multiplayers without spending too much. My friend cameover who knows nothing about minecraft decided to play with me locally via split screen. So I load up the switch MC and hoping I could find a tutorial world somewhere hidden behind those options, but nada. I spent half an hour digging but not there. Does Switch MC not have the tutorial game option or what? It is not really a big deal, but back in 360 days whenever I load MC and friends come over, I usually bust out the tut mode and it really helps newbies get in the game.

If they do not have it, where can i download it for Switch brothas?

there are 2 minecraft games.

the first one that came out last year had a tutorial when you first played it.

however the new one that just came out a few months ago might not have it.

i think you have to choose to play adventure mode for the first time and that will trigger the tutorial i think.

#3 Edited by zpluffy (281 posts) -

@KBFloYd:

MCBR edition for switch does not have Tut mode even if I do adventure mode.

can you check my other question on the other post? the issue might only apply to me.

#4 Edited by nikigamer (9 posts) -
Tengo el nuevo, pero no tiene tutorial.